[Question #695491]: Running parallel yade from the same input file

I have a input.py file that I need to run 10 times (without any changes in the input.py file). I have a powerful computer that can handel all the 10 simulations at once. Currently, I open 10 terminals and type in "yade -n -x input.py" to each of them and then press enter.

This is painfull. Is there a way I can have all the 10 minulations run (parallel) at once with just one click or one terminal.

Thank you so much for your help.