Re: [Question #695461]: How to create a solid polyhedron capable of interacting with gridConnections?

Rohit John posted a new comment:
Dear Bruno,

I pointed out the fact that pfacet bodies are hollow because I wanted to
simulate the dynamics of a solid body as opposed to a hollow one. I
could achieve this another way by changing the mass moment of inertia.
The only way I know how to do that will change the mass of the pfacet
body. The bottom line is I want to control the mass and the moment of
inertia independently. I thought having hollow and solid bodies could be
away to control the moment of inertia. I think it is a good idea to have
interactions in the interior part of the pfacet body, but this is not
what I want.

Kind regards,
Rohit K. John