Re: [Question #696047]: calculation of flexural stress in 2D condition

steve posted a new comment:
Hi, Jan
Thanks for the correction. I am a bit unclear why there can be other approaches for the transfer. I mean the thickness of the model must be either 0 or some specific value(eg. the average diameter). So the unit of the force I obtained from the simulation is Newton per unit thickness or just newton?
And yes I forgot the porosity correction. But after adding the porosity which is 1-(area of the all particles/ sample area) in 2D, and multiply stress by the 1-porosity, the value is still 1.7 times larger than from formula since the porosity is only around 0.2. Please correct me if there's something wrong.
Best regards,
Steve