[Question #696302]: contact model for particle compaction

Hi!!

I am conducting a study on compaction of particles. In my study, the particles must be independent, it is not interesting to know when a particular particle / structure would break due to the applied pressure.
It is common knowledge that, as the weight is increased over a layer of particles, its porosity reduces, however, this reduction does not happen in a linear way, but in a curve, where the greater the amount of weight added, the less the effect on compression.
However, I have already performed tests with several contact models for spherical particles and in none of the models tested so far, I obtained the expected behavior in compaction, always occurring in a linear way.
I would like to know if anyone would have any tips on contact model and physical model to use that will present the expected behavior.

Thank you for your attention and help.