Re: [Question #696260]: yade container image 20.04 can't run on centos

quanm qiu posted a new comment:
Finally, I found source of the problem is kernel version.

The kernel needs to be at least 3.15 "Qt 5.10 uses the renameat2 system
call which is only available since kernel 3.15"

See:  https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=232682

After upgrade centos kernel version from 3.10 to 5.11, the error "error
while loading shared libraries: libQt5Core.so.5: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory" disappeared.

But I can't upgrade kernel version of the Supercomputer. I have to use
another dirty solution, add a command to the singularity image .def
file:

strip --remove-section=.note.ABI-tag /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-
gnu/libQt5Core.so.5

See: https://superuser.com/questions/1347723/arch-on-wsl-libqt5core-so-5
-not-found-despite-being-installed

Then the problem solved.