Re: [Question #698597]: Showing value of a parameter from the Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys

Antoine FAULCONNIER is still having a problem:
> Then next time please open a new question, even though "the global
problem remains", as described in [2], point 5.

Sorry I thought it was close enough to consider it the same question.
The global problem was just to give context.

> Interaction.phys.betan

This doesn't work because 'Interaction.phys' has no attribute 'betan'.
It exists in the MindlinPhys class but I can't access the value.

Thank you
Antoine