Re: [Question #698597]: Showing value of a parameter from the Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys

> I thought it was close enough

The title mention Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys, here we come to MindlinPhys.
As you already discovered, it is really a different topic.

> Interaction.phys

I wrote interaction.phys, not Interaction. You call it on specific
Interaction instance, not Interaction class itself. For example:

for interaction in O.interactions: print(interaction.phys.betan)

Cheers