Re: [Question #699375]: Problems with manipulation force container after erasing some bodies

Karol Brzezinski confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi Jan,

I used the O.forces.reset() in my example, to make it simpler. However,
this may be confusing because the problem occurs in a slightly different
situation actually (while reading permF). After your response, it is
quite obvious that I can avoid the problem by storing permF information
separately - since I am the one who is setting this in the first place
;) The issue itself surprised me. However, the problem turns out to be
silly. I am still glad that I asked the question. Thank you!

Cheers,
Karol