Re: [Question #699398]: Triaxial total stress-strain curve using JCFpmMat

Ziyu Wang is still having a problem:
Hello,Robert,
Sorry for violating the guideline.Sometimes I can't distinguish whether there is correlation between several problems...I will ask only a question per thread next time.Sorry again.

>>What is the "ideal total stress-strain curve?" How is it different from what you are computing?
In my understanding,in the traditional triaxial compression test of rock,the total stress-strain curve should include the following(at least):
1.Elastic stage(Linear rising curve ) 2.Plastic deformation and micro cracks appear (Nonlinear rising curve) 3.Strain softening stage (Descending curve)  There should be a peak stress on behalf of the strength  between 2. and 3.

As for my curve, I've run the script 1e8 iter so far,the stress-strain
curve fluctuates all the time,and the stress is between 4e6 to 5.8e6...
It seems that there is no damage to the sample?

>>You can use PyRunner to insert logic into the engine list. Based on whatever logic you please, you can stop the simulation.
Yes,I know it,but I have no idea about how to know the stop condition.Could you please give me some advice or reference.

Thanks again.