Re: [Question #702081]: yade-versionNo

> it is my first try with yade

welcome :-)

> I cannot find the yade-versionNo, so i cannot generate the
yadeimport.py.

any reference? [1]?
If so, "yade-versionNo" is, as the documentation says, the executable file, in your case the exacutable "yade".

> can you give me some advice about generating yadeimport.py

ln -s $(which yade) yadeimport.py

> or how to export PYTHONPATH environment variable?

export PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:some/new/pythonpath/directory
(just search "export pythonpath" on the internet)

> by the way, should I install Daily packages?

It is up to you, if you want to use system "frozen" version or a recent
one.

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/FEMxDEM.html