Re: [Question #702081]: yade-versionNo

HaodingXu is still having a problem:
Dear Jan,

A good news is I can generate yadeimport.py and use it. Thank you very much about the help.
another question is when I tried to import sim DEM it said no module.
I have found an answer:

in shell:

cp /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/yade/py/yade/FEMxDEM/simDEM.py .

however I don't have this folder, can I use yade-double folder, like: (I
just have yade-double, yade-float128,yade-longdouble, yade-mpfr150
folders)

cp /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/yade-double/py/yade/FEMxDEM/simDEM.py .

or maybe another folder is a better choice? (I hope to try some FEMxDEM
examples.)

by the way, I cannot open yade web these two days so the reply is quite late.
best wishes,
Haoding