Re: [Question #703081]: Incorrect porosity after predicate filtering

Jan Stránský requested more information:
> here is the "get to the right porosity" Script:

sorry, I run it for a while without any convergence.
Can you just share the resulting .txt file?

> I get a lower porosity if I insert the volume of the predicate into
the porosity function. Nevertheless, this is much too high.

please provide specific values

Otherwise follow Bettina's answer, the boundary effects (both for the
cube and the filtered cylinder case) were my first guesses.

Cheers