Re: [Question #703419]: About the modifyication of the macro YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTRS_CTOR in the class of NormPhys and NormshearPhys

xuanshenyu is still having a problem:
Thanks Jan, I have been to your trouble so many times :).
>what are "self-defined parameters"?

I have a brief introdution about my work in #2, which I plan to add two notion surfaces,respectively, on two particles based on a
contact of sphere A - sphere B particles. Then the notion surfaces will be divided into some elements(A-e1,A-e2... A-en and B-e1,B-e2...B-en), and using the centroid coordinates of each elements (A-e1-c,A-e2-c... A-en-c and B-e1-c,B-e2-c...B-en-c) to calculate displeaces  and forces between A-en and B-en.

So, there will be many parameters needed to be defined here. For
example, the centroid coordinatr of elememt in notion surface , sphere
particle and geodetic coordinates system.

>do it "the same way that yade usually do"?

And I plan to develop the geomtric relationship of this work based on
the Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom(.cpp and .hpp) and ScGeom(.cpp and .hpp)
file etc. Due to my weeek C++ skills, I don't konw how to add these
parameters into code file properly.

Thanks for your help in advance.