Re: [Question #703446]: Feasibility of deep-sea mining simulation using Yade

Ziyu Wang is still having a problem:
Hi,Karol and Jan,thanks for your kindly answer!

>Maybe you can start with a kinematically driven tool made of facets.
Next step of complexity would be making a dynamic clump of facets and
drive the tool with force controlling function

Do you mean to regard the mine car tracks as facet particles for dynamic research?
(track:Wheels of mining car)

>If it is feasible, it depends on maaaaany factors.

Yes,I can understand what you mean.I think the key to my question is
whether Yade can realize the simulation of the interaction between the
mine car track motion and the soil particles.If so,are there any papers
or sample scripts?

>what is "the tracked motion"?
This means the dynamic movement process of the mine car track(the wheels of mining car).

Best wishes!