Re: [Question #706332]: Reduce or remove rebound after contact

Huan gave more information on the question:
Hello,

I just recently picked up coding and starting to learn about YADE. If
there is a better way to implement the coding and simulation, I'm all
ears.

1. pandas actually isn't needed but I just use it for my data saving purposes.
2. I have a project to study about the particle packing by using free fall action, while the particles generated are related to sieve analysis e.g. 4.75mm, 4.00mm, 3.35 etc. Due to the simulation being slow, I am thinking of using free server to simulate the simulation.

I was trying to created a box allow the sphere to ricochet against it
and rebound into the cylinder.

The next process of my project is to transform the sphere in this
simulation into polyhedron.

Thanks
Huan