Re: Bug 775691

Hi Danilo.  Thank you for these summaries!

It sounds like you would estimate this to be at least a week's work for you, and more for someone not familiar with the code?  Or maybe two weeks for you?

While I'm asking for estimates, it sounds like bug 734765 wouldn't exactly be trivial itself.  Three or four days for you, more for others?

Does this bug fix need to be coordinated with the other one in any way, or are they sufficiently separate so as to not be a worry?

Gary