Re: State of the Ape

У нед, 31. 07 2011. у 21:15 +0100, Graham Binns пише:

> This may need something in the fuzzy might-need-to-do-some-db-work
> area. It requires a permissions change to allow garbo to delete from
> POTMsgSet and associated tables. I don't know the procedure for that
> kind of change.
>
> The branch is based on db-devel because of that change to
> security.cfg, but other than that it's a normal devel branch.

FWIW, FTR, ICYW, YMMV, AFAIK, security.cfg changes can land on devel as
well.  That also means that staging should receive them automatically
with the code update.  However, I don't feel comfortable landing this
branch until all concerns are discussed and resolved with Stuart and
Robert.

Also, staging is nicer for me to test on since I can actually look at
the data before and after.

Cheers,
Danilo