Somewhat concerning output from running tests in data center

Hi all.  I'm gathering times for our test runs, and plan to be able to
send out an email today with details.  While running them, I've seen a
number of messages on the console that concern me a bit.  I don't think
we see them in EC2 but will verify later today.  I saved one example in
case anyone has any insights.

Here's one output: http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/990503/

These could very well simply be expected test blather.  Lines 49-129
seem to be largely about cvs integration tests.  We have a lot of log
warnings ("No handlers could be found for logger ...") which we ought to
get rid of but are not concerning otherwise.  But what about lines 133?
141? 146? 147? 171?  The repeated memcache warnings in particular make
me wonder if there's something wrong in the test environment for memache.

I'll report more as I discover more.  I plan to run some tests on EC2 in
the same way I'm doing it in the data center.  If you have any insights,
please share!

Thanks

Gary

Follow ups