[rt.admin.canonical.com #53930] Setting up new buildbot machines for parallel tests

Done
* lxc containers rebuilt
* Ran through setup inside lxc (instructions at the bottom of
https://dev.launchpad.net/yellow/ParallelTestingSetupForDataCentre)
* Saw some non-fatal warning like "Setting locale failed". We saw
similar errors on nuno which were fixed by installing language-pack-en
and running locale-gen en_GB.UTF-8. Added sudo perms for buildbot user
to be able to do this inside container.

Todo
* I pinged frankban to find out if there were any tests I could run. He
suggested waiting for Gary to come online, so I'll try and catch him
this afternoon
* I've put my puppet branch up for ISP review