Re: Filter buttons should match design (issue 6733060)

I might have missed some impl detail that prevents us from using the
bootstrap button styles but even if that is the case we should still be
able to style the whole mess using

:first-child
el.class + el.class  for 'center'
:last-child

Then drop the position and position-xxx stuff from the templates and the
template context generation.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6733060/diff/1/lib/views/stylesheet.less
File lib/views/stylesheet.less (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6733060/diff/1/lib/views/stylesheet.less#newcode878
lib/views/stylesheet.less:878: div:nth-child(6) {
On 2012/10/25 08:10:02, matthew.scott wrote:
> This might be better using the :last-child pseudoselector, as much of
the work
> in the view is related to making the amount of filter buttons data
driven (and
> the stylesheet has no knowledge of that)

Agreed.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6733060/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~tveronezi/juju-gui/filter-buttons/+merge/130832
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~tveronezi/juju-gui/filter-buttons into lp:juju-gui.