Re: Charm panel border improvements (issue 6855049)

The branch and the visual results look good.  Thanks for the fixes and
to Matt C. for catching our 1 pixel mistakes.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6855049/diff/1/lib/views/stylesheet.less
File lib/views/stylesheet.less (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6855049/diff/1/lib/views/stylesheet.less#newcode1042
lib/views/stylesheet.less:1042: border-left: 1px solid #CBCBCB - #333;
Nice!  I see this is a novel use of CBCBCB but it might be nice to
define it as a LESS variable.  Having them all at the top would help us
to see all of the colors we're using.  Your call.  Perhaps, if we decide
to do that, we could have one big color naming branch.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6855049/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~makyo/juju-gui/charm-panel-border2/+merge/134354
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~makyo/juju-gui/charm-panel-border2 into lp:juju-gui.