Re: Fix overflow on charm name. (issue 6843082)

Thanks for the reviews

https://codereview.appspot.com/6843082/diff/2001/app/templates/charm-search-result.handlebars
File app/templates/charm-search-result.handlebars (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6843082/diff/2001/app/templates/charm-search-result.handlebars#newcode15
app/templates/charm-search-result.handlebars:15: <a class="charm-detail"
On 2012/11/19 17:35:08, thiago wrote:
> It is out of the scope of this card but IMO you could add a tooltip
with the
> complete charm name (no elipsis) if possible.

I've made that suggestion to Matt C. but we have not decided to go that
route yet.  I think it may be something we do soon but I'm waiting for
him to decide.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6843082/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bac/juju-gui/charm-spill/+merge/134961
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~bac/juju-gui/charm-spill into lp:juju-gui.