Re: Allow running targets without using bzr (issue 6873071)

LGTM

I don't like that our make files keep getting more complex, we have many

    ENV=foo make target

options where ENV's _n_ is too high. I make some suggestions about
improving this in the future, but I'm ok with landing this now.

If you don't agree with the suggestions and don't want to make the card
I'd appreciate making one for a Friday discussion.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6873071/diff/1/Makefile
File Makefile (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6873071/diff/1/Makefile#newcode13
Makefile:13: JSFILES=$(shell find . -wholename './node_modules*' -prune
\
Looking at how this is used (and I realize its pre-existing) I think it
might be better to make a clearer separation of runtime vs devel files.
I'd also suggest we clearly move
3rd party libs away from our libraries,
app/assets/javascripts/3rd-party.

This could lead to simpler rules.

find app -name \*.js | grep -e app/assets/javascipts/third-party/

might yield the runtime files.

I don't think we need to do this now, but I think we should make a card.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6873071/diff/1/Makefile#newcode102
Makefile:102: TEMPLATE_TARGETS=$(shell find app/templates -type f
-print)
This and the var below it are clear wins.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6873071/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~makyo/juju-gui/bzr-make-1086794/+merge/139518
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~makyo/juju-gui/bzr-make-1086794 into lp:juju-gui.