zeitgeist team mailing list archive

Re: Status of 0.3 and current issues.

I took a look at your suggestions. I would love to go with 3 but i see it as
a big risk and development stall. solution 2 however seems to be for me
someway halfway between 1 and 3. I would say we should go with 2 for now as
a preparation for the hackfest to actually go with 3. having events and
annotations alone in table would lessen the joing and also allow us later to
drop those tables if we want for different databases :)I love the idea
Mikkel thanks for providing awesomeness :)
cheers
Seif