Re: RFC: versions dialog

Roberto Suarez Soto wrote:
I don't know, I think it's quite neat already. I'd only nitpick one thing: most of the times, the information about a version will be a few (possibly long) lines with text, and the current square box is more suited to several or many short lines. The net effect is that you'll be using the horizontal scroll bar very often. I'd prefer a full-length box that only needs to scroll vertically sometimes, sort of the layout of mail readers. The buttons could be below this box.

Added a seond screenshot with a vertical layout. Seems to fit a bit better indeed.