Re: Merge VersionsDialog to trunk

Hi Jaap, hi all.

First of all, sorry for my English. If i read it quite easily, writing
is another thing.

Secondly. as it's my first message in this mailing list, a short
introduction : my name is Rui Nibau, french, web developer
(html/css/js/php/java), scientific writer (life sciences), frenetic user
of outline software and, of course, an enthusiastic Zim user since 0.17.

I'm using Zim 0.25 now, built from source under Ubuntu 8.04. I had some
really annoying disappointments with previous versions (keybindings),
but this one works perfectly.

Back to the subject of this message : i use Subversion quite often at
home (Ubuntu) and at work (win XP. BTW, i failed to install Zim on it).
So, Jaap, if you need help for debugging and testing, you can count on
me. My perl knowledge is really tiny (just the regex stuff, which leads
me to modify the wiki syntax of previous versions of Zim to adapt it to
a more personal syntax), but i will help you as much as i can.

A big thank you for the great job.

Regards

Rui Nibau
http://www.omacronides.com