Re: Zim 0.26 released !

On Mon, 01 Sep 2008, Jaap Karssenberg wrote:
> Not sure what you mean here, can you explain? The indent of verbatim
> paragraphs was reduced when I updated the display style, so maybe it
> looks less indented now ? But also the wiki syntax for this changed and
> is no longer using indenting - do you see an issue there ?

It's not a new issue... one you start a block of indented text, it's
difficult to get out of it. "Enter" adds a new line in the block, and the
usual "backspace" doesn't revert the indent of any new line in the
indented block.

So what's the proper way to end a block of indented text?

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog