Re: Subversion support

Ok, fixed most issues that Rui found with the subversion support. Only remaining item is that empty directories do not cleaned up. Reason is the ".svn" that remains there. I think svn gets confused when I just go ahead and delete that meta diretory, so no idea how to fix that one :(

But apart from that subversion support should now work as expected.

I also fixed a bug that would slow down indexing the tree for both
svn and bzr support. This was the slowdown when building the side pane.

Another -completely unrelated- feature that just got in is the checkbox list. A screenshot of how this looks can be found here: http://launchpadlibrarian.net/18889235/2008-10-25-181254_449x393_scrot.png . It is not yet completely finished, but it starts to be usable.

Think we are all set for a release in 2 or 3 weeks. I will send out another announcement when messages are ready for translation.