Re: 0.27 release planning - call for translators

Hello,

Thank you again for this beautiful application. Chekboxes are a very
good addition. And I want to thank you, seperately, for documenting the
applicaiton. Which is very neatly done.

I have a problem about translations. Sometimes it's hard for me to find
in-application usage of some words. For example launchpad number 214
"Edit" text. Information say it's in an dialog box, but i couldn't find
it's place. As a handicap of translation non-context translations may
become ridiculous when put in context. So i want to ask, if there is a
way to determine exactly where any text used in application.

An of topic question/suggestion: I want to help to develop this
application further. I've been a little bit afraid of perl but since
you've said that you're porting Zim to python, maybe we can help you
more easily. Do you have any plans about structuring the project to
modules so any module can be developed seperaty by developers.

Regards,

M. Emin Akşehirli
m.emin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx