Dialog to control stand alone server

All,

As part of the rewrite I'm working on zim will also feature a (read-only) web interface. One option is to run zim as stand alone server, so no need to install a separate webserver etc. Of course we need a nice graphical dialog to control this to make it even more user friendly.

Now I do have the basic server up and running as well as a functioning dialog. A screenshot can be found here: http://pardus.nl/tmp . However -as anyone looking at the screenshot will notice- the dialog still looks quite rough. I'm open for feedback on how to improve the layout of this dialog.

Additionally I think this will also need it's own application icon, probably some combination of the zim icon with a globe. If anyone feels like drawing, I'm open to input.