Re: Zim release 0.28

Hi Jaap, hi all.

Le dimanche 01 février 2009 à 11:32 +0100, Jaap Karssenberg a écrit :
> Since we have a number of bug fixes in the source tree I'm planning to
> release a 0.28 version of zim in the next 1 to 2 weeks.
>
> I'm working on the bug for building with Module::Build 0.3 - will patch
> that before releases. If anyone has some critical bug that needs fixing
> before release, this would be the time to let me know.

Well, to say the truth, i'm now waiting for the python port to go a step
further in the use of Zim, as i need some improvements that will be
better implemented as plugins i thing. For example, i want to change the
wiki syntax to match the kind of syntax that i use in other documents.

With the python version, i will be able to code that kind of changes
and, if other users think it could be useful, to release it as a zim
plugin.

BTW, it could be interesting to thing about the translation of the
documentation. I don't know if it's already planned. I'm available to
participate in the French translation.

Rui Nibau <ruinibau@xxxxxxxx>
Développeur web, rédacteur scientifique
http://www.omacronides.com