Zim release 0.28

All,

Since we have a number of bug fixes in the source tree I'm planning to release a 0.28 version of zim in the next 1 to 2 weeks.

I'm working on the bug for building with Module::Build 0.3 - will patch that before releases. If anyone has some critical bug that needs fixing before release, this would be the time to let me know.

In other news: the development on the python port is progressing steadily. Estimating that it will be until summer before the python port will replace the perl release. Hope to have a first release candidate will be out in a month or two.

Cheers!