Re: Perl Zim EOL?

james2vegas schrieb:
I'd just like to confirm, that the Perl version of Zim is no longer
being worked on and all new development is being directed towards python
Zim?

My main development focus is on the python port, but it will be a few more months before it is in any shape to replace the perl version. For sure I will maintain critical updates and any patches that are send my way for the time being.

P.S. alpha2 of the python port was due last week, some good things happened that made me miss this deadline - trying to catch up but not sure what the impact will be.