Re: Opening several windows of zim

Hi Rob!

I have a similar idea on my list. Display any/many notes as 'notes':
A simple window w/o menu and buttons which you can stick onto the desktop,
like a knote in KDE.

However, while hacking on that, I discovered that my old gtk installation
lacks the 'tear-off' feature ... and some other weired stuff.

The good news is, I recently upgraded the linux.

So let's pray to me that I get some time.

greetz

chris