Re: Discuss wish: Page templates

Dne Čt 25. června 2009 11:51:39 Dotan Cohen napsal(a):

> Yes, Zim is the editor. But so that they do not have to be shown in
> the tree, I thought that the Tools menu would be best. What other
> places are good?

I have many  roots in the tree, another one is no problem - :Zim with subtree.  I think they could
be in the tree.

> Yes, that is exactly what I thought. But where would you go to edit
> the templates, or add new ones? Tools -> Templates

I'll go to :Zim:Template in the tree.

Like mediawiki i.e. - when do you want to edit templates, you go to Template:YourTemplate:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Template:Thankyou

http://wiki.openoffice.cz/wiki/%C5%A0ablona:Infobox
(We use Infobox to create an ugly box on this wiki, "šablona" is "template" in Czech.)

--

Vlastimil Ott
www.e-ott.info