Re: Discuss wish: Page templates

2009/6/25 Vlastimil Ott <linux@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> Dne Čt 25. června 2009 11:51:39 Dotan Cohen napsal(a):
>
>> Yes, Zim is the editor. But so that they do not have to be shown in
>> the tree, I thought that the Tools menu would be best. What other
>> places are good?
>
> I have many  roots in the tree, another one is no problem - :Zim with subtree.  I think they could
> be in the tree.

I feel that my tree is already too crowded. Also, the tree is for user
data, not Zim's internal files. I consider a template a Zim internal
file, even if I can modify it, because it contains settings not data.

>> Yes, that is exactly what I thought. But where would you go to edit
>> the templates, or add new ones? Tools -> Templates
>
> I'll go to :Zim:Template in the tree.
>
> Like mediawiki i.e. - when do you want to edit templates, you go to Template:YourTemplate:

That makes sense as (as far as I know) MediaWiki does not present to
the user a tree of the data.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com