Re: Let's ride the anti-tomboy wave!

How about the following?:

* Implement a "migrate notebook" feature, which consists of "move the
files"+"adjust config files"
* Choose a directory like ~/Notes. If it is taken, choose ~/zim, or
~/Notes-012131231, or whatever that is not taken. Place there the first
notebook.
* Let the first note have some text telling something about zim,
editable as a regular note, and with clear instructions on how to
migrate the current notebook.

Ideas, comments?