Re: Online storage

Another option is to use Dropbox or Ubuntu One to sync your zim notebook. A
nice thing about
dropbox is, it automatically keeps revisions. I don't know if ubuntuone does
that too. Recently,
the tomboy notetaking application was nicely integrated into ubuntuone. You
can edit
your notes from the ubuntuone website and they then get synced to your
computers.

https://www.dropbox.com
https://one.ubuntu.com/

-