Re: RFC: list of features

Actually, I was thinking about the ScrapBook extension when I started
reading this thread...  The thing that the ScrapBook extension could be is a
model of what a Zim plugin should look like...  The biggest thing is the
ability to (a) scan X layers deep into a page, and (b) replace links with
the local cached versions of the images / pages / etc, (c) the ability to
selectively ignore sets of links, and (d) the ability to replace links that
don't have pages / images in the cache with dummy links.

IMO - this kind of functionality is really a bit more complicated than it
appears at first blush.

George