Re: Separated window

A similar thought / request occurred to me recently.  I was working on an
article which referenced a previous article, and I needed a way to reference
the old article while writing the new one.  Really wished for a way to open
both simultaneously.

Personally, I was kind of wishing for a "split window" so I could have the
two documents opened in the same window to avoid window clutter...but that
was just my first thought, and based on the fact that I like to use screen
for running multiple terminal apps in a single window. :)

George