Re: Separated window

George, I think the path bar works as tabs. You can click on it to show the
page, and navigate pages using same shortcuts with nautilus. Ex) Alt+Left,
Alt+Right, etc. I prefer the path bar than tabs.

Separatable windows are differnent things. You can place many pieces at your
desktop, as you can do same work with some index cards at your actual
desktop. It could be nice, maybe.

The point is whether we can see many pieces at the glance. I hope we can do.

Regards,

JT.

ps. I sent this message to Jaap. It was mistake.