Re: Zim 0.42 released -- where is the Windows installer?

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Eugene Schava <eschava@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So I need instructions from you:
>  - where compiler/installer scripts should be located
>  - what folders use as win32 release files, temporary folder for compiler

If it is just one script you can put it in the top directory of the
source. If it is multiple files just make a "windows" directory
(similar to the "debian" directory with debian packaging files).

Temporary folder doesn't matter much, we clean it up afterwards anyway.

Release files can go in the "dist" folder, which is also where
setup.py puts source tar ball etc.