Two sort of bugs, or feature requests

Hi,

	I didn't know if they were worth of reporting as bugs or wishlist, so
I write them here for all to comment.

	I like a lot the feature of opening several windows with different
articles, but (unless I'm missing something) they are read-only. Would it be
possible to have several editing windows at once?

	And something that could be very subjective: is it just me, or the
Python version of Zim is slower than the Perl one? I've noticed that the
delay since I click on the systray icon and the window appears is longer than
before, but I'm not sure if I'm guilty for having too much stuff loaded at
once :-)

	Other than that, I really like the new embedded calendar. I've been
using it only for a couple days and I already can't live without it. Great
job :-)

--
        Roberto Suarez Soto                             Allenta Consulting
        robe@xxxxxxxxxxx                                   www.allenta.com

Follow ups