Re: Windows installer for Zim 0.46 ready

Thanks Jaap. (I assume it's fine that I'm CCing the dev mailing list to
bring this thread back into public view.)

I just wanted to reply briefly today to acknowledge that I've read all the
support tickets regarding the Windows build (and created one or two myself)
but it might be another week or so before I make any more progress. I
submitted my last work for a course at school that was a lot more annoying
than it was enjoyable and I need to hibernate a bit more. :^)

Fixes, suggestions and patches from others are more than welcome. Anyone
with more available time and expertise is welcome to take over ownership of
the task too! :^)

Jaap, where do we stand now with a release schedule? Should I target a
particular day for getting the most easy Windows issues fixed?

Brendan