Re: pyzim errors when using non-ascii chars

Pedro, I made a bunch of fixes today mostly to the installer and
incorporated all of Jaap's fixes up to this point into a working
Windows build. If you'd like to test it before we officially release
0.47 let me know and I'll post the installer online.

Brendan Kidwell