Re: Zim 0.47 released !

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 3:34 AM, Jaap Karssenberg <jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 12:07 AM, Brendan Kidwell <snarf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > 1) build_win32.py broke. Easy fix
> > here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/zim/+bug/590531 and also
> > in lp:~bkidwell/zim/pyzim-win-installer
>
> Will merge the fix, although I doubt the release broke it.

Maybe you should hold off on this until I've taken a look at issue #2.

> > 2) The About dialog box still says *0.46* so I have not yet uploaded my
> > build to glump.net. Jaap do you want to fix that first?
>
> Are you sure you are building the correct tree? Running from source
> here and it shows the correct version number. You can check the
> __version__ in zim/__init__.py to double check.

I was certain that I had merged the latest code from upstream at the time I
reported this issue. A merge absolutely did occur in my local branch, and I
verified in the Launchpad web interface that the current upstream revision
at the time was tagged as 0.47.

And I thought I'd verified that I had the same issue with the 0.47 .deb
package, but I've proved that untrue just now on my office PC.

Let me take a look at my branch tonight and figure out just what happened
and I'll get back to you. (I'm at work now.)

Brendan Kidwell