Re: Verbatim and Indentation

Hi,

there is a discussion about verbatim formatting on the wiki:

http://www.zim-wiki.org/wiki/doku.php?id=verbatim_syntax&DokuWiki=9232f0db9df9849d5874dc4a23b3a8d9

and Fabian is working on it. There have also been discussions about
adding a code style that acts a bit different than verbatim, you can
find this in the mailing list archives, but I cannot remember the
results of the discussion and I am not sure if someone is actively
working on implementing this.

It is intentional that zim only allows text to have one style, but I
cannot remember the reason.

Regards,

Johannes