Re: Verbatim and Indentation

Ok thank you Johannes. I did not realize what it was I was doing wrong.
I guess the inconsistencies in the use of verbatim I was having had to
do with the surrounding empty lines around the block of verbatim text.
Reading that link you gave me more carefully has helped me understand
what it was I was doing wrong.

About the use of other formatting inside verbatim text, I was also not
aware this had been previously discussed and discarded. I am sure there
is a very good reason! I am not an experienced Wiki author myself. Just
looking for ways to make my Howtos easier to understand for the casual
skimmer/reader.

I do definately advocate the implementation of a second form of verbatim
styling though. I would very much love a way to seperate Terminal
Commands, from File Contents as this comes up constantly. Currently it
can look pretty run together when both are included in my
documents(Which is most of them.

Thanks for your time and advice.

Regards,
 - Lord_Devi