Re: Using Zim within Dropbox or Ubuntu One

Hello,

> Another nice idea would be a plugin detecting file conflits of
> Dropbox/Ubuntu One and allowing to deal with them. (Both just create a
> supplementary file with a special name with the conflicted version)

I use Dropbox by adding GIT as glue between the local directory and
the directory managed by Dropbox.

Why invent conflict resolution a second time, its already there.

I guess Bazaar with its integration to Zim is also able to handle this.

--
Viele Grüße / Kind Regards / Cordiali Saluti / Met vriendelijke groet

	Ralph J.Mayer

xmpp:rmayer@xxxxxxxxxxx  www.vinoblog.de  mailto:rmayer@xxxxxxxxxxx