Re: Fedora YUM package request

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 3:22 AM, Li-aung Yip ('Lewis')
<liaung.yip@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> nomnex: you can get an .rpm of Pyzim 0.47 from Fedora's "devel" repository.
> Really, the maintainer who looks after Fedora's zim package should make
> pyzim available as the default (instead of having it in devel). If you feel
> strongly about this, you should submit a bug report to Fedora.
>
> On 12 August 2010 11:03, nomnex <nomnex@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Jaap, could consider creating a YUM package (.rpm) for Fedora in
>> addition of the all .DEB on your download page? The fedora ZIM package
>> is still the perl version 0.29 in the official repo.

Nomnex, please note that I'm the developer, I don't maintain the
packages for any distro myself. I only publish _unofficial_ .deb
packages for testing the whole build works. As Lewis already noted,
please contact the fedora packager or file a bug report for fedora for
any distro specific issues.